[NEohioPAL] Ensemble opens EPIC East of Eden!

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Mon Oct 8 10:54:58 PDT 2018

*Press Release: For Immediate Release*

Contact: *info at ensemble-theatre.org/tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<http://info@ensemble-theatre.org/tickets@ensemble-theatre.org>*
Phone: *216-321-2930 *

ENSEMBLE THEATRE continues its 39th consecutive Season!
*-THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT-*

with

*John Steinbeck's *
*EAST OF EDEN*
Adapted by Frank Galati (Steppenwolf Theatre)
Directed by *Ian Wolfgang Hinz*

*North East Ohio Premiere!!*
*October 19th- November 11th*
*MainStage Theater*

EAST OF EDEN is an American epic, grand in scope yet deeply personal, that
asks if it is possible to escape the mistakes of previous generations. The
master work of one of America's greatest writers and Nobel Prize winners,
John Seinbeck, this retelling of the Cain and Able story as both archetypal
and uniquely American joins the conversation all generations must have
about past, future, good and evil. Escaping a turbulent past, Adam Trask is
determined to make a new start in California’s Salinas Valley. Adam and his
wife, Cathy, settle on a beautiful farm, and soon Cathy gives birth to
twins Caleb and Aron. But family history, sibling rivalry, and the
impending danger of World War I will threaten their little piece of
paradise.

*Frank Galati is a member of Steppenwolf Theatre Company where the
production had its world premiere.

“Rich in symbolism and substance…a significant achievement…” - Chicago
Tribune.

"... the best of John Steinbeck's novels."
- The New York Times Book Review

*Our entire 2018|2019 Season will take place in the heart of Coventry
Village on the Coventry P.E.A.C.E. Campus!!!*
2843 W. Washington Blvd | Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

So JOIN US! What stories we have to tell!
We are also excited to partner with the *Heights Libraries*
<https://heightslibrary.org/> for additional programming through out the
season!
*Stay tuned for a schedule of surrounding activities and talkbacks!! Check
our website for details!! *

*PERFORMANCES: *
*October 19-November 11. *
Fridays and Saturdays @ 8pm. Sundays @ 2pm
*216-321-2930 | **tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*

Opening Night Reception with *CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!* (Friday,
10/19/18).
*Happy Hour/Open Studio Nigh*t with *ARTFUL CLEVELAND*! (Friday, 10/26/18)!
All Day *Halloween Celebration* and Post Show *Costume Party! *(Saturday,
10/27/18)!
*Please check our website for more information and for details on talkbacks
and additional surrounding activities! *

*With an amazing cast and crew of LOCAL artists!*
*Ensemble Members: *
*Dana Hart* *as Sam Hamilton
*Scott Miller* * as Adam Trask
*Kyle Huff* as Caleb Trask
*August Scarpelli* as Aron Trask
*Leah Smith* as Abra Bacon
*Whit Lowell* as Will Hamilton/Joe
*Greg White* as Mr. Bacon/Dr. Murphy
*Valerie Young* as Mrs. Bacon
*Mia Radabaugh* as The Nurse

*And introducing new members to the Ensemble Family: *
*Jill Levin *as Cathy/Kate
*Joey Cayabyab* as Lee
*Sarah Blubaugh* as Eva

Executive Artistic Director/Producer: *Celeste Cosentino*
Director:* Ian Wolfgang Hinz*
Associate Artistic Director: *Tyler Whidden*
General Manager/Production Stage Manager: *Becca Moseley*
Light/Scenic/Sound Design by* Ian Hinz*
Technical Director *August Scarpelli *
Costume Design by *Kayla Davis*

*PARKING*
Parking can be found in the Coventry School parking lot to the south of the
theatre, also along Washington Blvd and surrounding streets.

*SINGLE TICKETS
<https://squareup.com/store/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/item/alabama-story> *
are *$12-$29* (On Sale NOW)

*SEASON PASSES <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/season-tickets/>* are
*$34-$364.* (On Sale NOW!)
Ensemble Season passes are FLEX TICKET PACKAGES that can be used in any
combination for any production!

*CLICK HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/season-tickets/>* to buy a
season pass or visit *www.ensembletheatreCLE.org
<http://www.ensembletheatreCLE.org>* to purchase online and for more info!
Call *216-321-2930* or email *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org> *for more information!

*Great Scripts. Cleveland Artists!*
We look forward to seeing you in our audience!
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd. Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*