[NEohioPAL] Corp video

Jeff Polen jeff_polen at goodyear.com
Mon Oct 8 13:46:25 PDT 2018

Looking for male actors for corporate video. Four roles to fill.
Kyle - 30's to 40's , manufacturing manager, blue collar
Jake - 20's to 30's , manufacturing worker, blue collar
Jon - 30's to 50's , corporate manager, suit and tie type
Addison - 30's to 40's, corporate auditor, business casual type

Shooting will take place at Goodyear HQ in Akron, Ohio sometime during the week of  October 15th, 2018, Monday through Friday during the hours of 8am - 5pm.

Please submit a short video audition, cell phone, tablet, camera.
Free parking, rate is $250 per role.

PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS

KYLE: Hey, Jake. Rejecting another one for missing the balancing spec? You're rejecting a lot of tires for being out of spec lately. JAKE: Yeah, I don't know what's going on. A lot of tires are falling outside the acceptable range...they're close but just missing the spec.
KYLE: Are you sure? How far out of spec? Wait a minute. You're using THAT spec on the computer? KYLE: These tires should have been ok. That spec isn't the one we use. You should be using this one (points to wall). This is the "local spec." This one has been more consistent on pass rates across the plant-who knows what that spec is or how recently it's been updated?
JAKE: (Skeptical) Really? Shouldn't the spec be uniform across all the plants? I've been working here a few months now and I was trained that we are supposed to measure versus the global spec (points to computer).
KYLE: C'mon Jake, as business center manager, I know what you should be doing, and I'm telling you - use this spec (points to wall).
JAKE: (Reluctantly) Okay, if you say so...

ADDISON: Here are the two specs, Jon, the global spec and the "Local Spec." What do you think?
JON: Very interesting. This "Local Spec" has higher tolerances than the company required global spec. The global spec is based on our internal requirements but also what some of our customers demand. This might explain why we are receiving high return rates on this tire for vibration. Looking at the print out of this machine, you can see the ones that should have been pulled. Someone had to have looked at the rates and changed to this "Local Spec" knowing it would help pass rates. "His manager and maybe others up the chain had to have known about this."
ADDISON: So Kyle, which of the plant's managers and supervisors directed you to use the "Local Spec"?

Jeff Polen
Producer - Creative Services
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
200 Innovation Way