[NEohioPAL] Coach Bolton for High School Musical Needed

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 07:51:27 PDT 2018

  Hello NEOhioPAL!
Playmakers Youth Theatre is in need of a "Coach Bolton" for High School Musical.  I am open to making this part a "mom" or having a girl play the male role.  Rehearsals are generally Sundays 1-3pm and Mondays 630-830pm.  The show will be December 6, 8, and 9.  Role is open to a student in grades 6-9.  If you or someone you know is interested in auditioning, please email rzake at mandeljcc.org and we can set up a time!
Thank you,Rachel ZakeDirector, Playmakers Youth Theatre