[NEohioPAL] AD space! Reach 600-800 people in Cleveland's dance community!

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:19:17 PDT 2018

Are you interested in advertising for your local business with minimal
effort/investment???

Cleveland Dance Project is offering full color ad space in our programs for
our third season's community dance showcase which includes works by 18
choreographers, performed by 112 dancers in the greater Cleveland/Akron
area. Our showcase is on December 8 at 3pm and 7pm, we expect to sell
600-800 tickets between the 2 shows.

If you're interested in advertising, please e-mail me back with the ad size
desired and what payment method you'd like to use (cash, check, paypal,
venmo, cashapp). Ads must be in digital format with high-res photos and
sent by November 8 to clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com

1/4 page (5.5"w x 2.125"h): $45
1/2 page (5.5"w x 4.25"h): $60
Full page (5.5"w x 8.5"h): $90