[NEohioPAL] PRIVATE AFFORDABLE PILATES CLASSES FOR DANCERS

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 15:35:20 PDT 2018

IN AVON, OHIO - Lakeshore Ballet Theatre is now offering Private Mat Pilates Classes for Performance Artists of all kinds.  We do private pilates classes in our boutique style studio in Avon, Ohio. We have 3 classrooms, air conditioning, heat, full sprung floors perfect for exercise and dance, lots of windows with natural light. You have never seen a studio like this in our area. High quality training in a motivational atmosphere.

AFFORDABLE PRICING FOR PRIVATE , GROUP CLASSES, & PRIVATE GROUPS

Private pilates classes are great cross training and perfect for ballet dancers, competition dancers, athletes, broadway musical theatre students, actors, models, gymnasts, ice skaters, & more.........

Private classes for one hour - $50.00 per hour
Group Classes - $18 Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m.

Call 440-503-2974 to schedule your private lesson or group class. We have early morning or evening availability.