[NEohioPAL] HEELS & JAZZ CLASSES EVERY WEDNESDAY - WEST SIDE

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 08:24:09 PDT 2018

Trutek Dance Co. classes are open to the community for teens and adults. We have numerous weekly classes from intermediate to advanced for teens and adults who are seeking a career in dance, on broadway or in film/video. OR If you have a full time job, but still want dance to be a part of your life, we also welcome you to come and dance with us!! We welcome dancers of all types with all different missions in their dance life!

Wednesdays
4:45 P.M. TO 5:30 HIP HOP

6:15 P.M.-7:15 P.M.  JAZZ - ALTERNATING BETWEEN STREET JAZZ & TECHNICAL BROADWAY JAZZ

HEELS -  7:15 P.M. TO 8:15 P.M.

We built our space specifically for you to have the best dance experience possible!! Come and dance in our state of the art facility in Avon, Ohio with three  large classrooms, sprung dance floors, an in house theatre, full kitchen, 2 lounge areas, full costume rooms, air conditioning & heat to keep you comfortable while dancing & more.

All of our dance teachers are still dancing professionally. Additionally, all of our teachers have been trained  technically, and have college degrees , plus masters degrees and higher and additional certifications.
check out trutekdancecompany.com for our full class schedule as well as our upcoming Holiday Shows!