[NEohioPAL] Casting Feature Film Trailer Lead

adam at saturnestudios.com adam at saturnestudios.com
Wed Oct 10 20:54:14 PDT 2018

***Casting notice***
We will be filming a trailer for a movie we have scheduled to film in the summer of 2019. This trailer will be shot in Canton Ohio on October 19th at 7am with a possible second day the following week, depending on the weather.
***This is a PAID gig***
We need a white male to play the role of a late teen (17-19)

Online video auditions only to casting at saturnestudios.com <mailto:casting at saturnestudios.com>.  Sides are available at the following link https://drive.google.com/open?id=173Xbap30fjA5t7comUW548ufMngqIQ5w <https://drive.google.com/open?id=173Xbap30fjA5t7comUW548ufMngqIQ5w>.

Sincerely,

Adam Deierling
Videographer / Editor / Owner
Saturn Entertainment Studios