[NEohioPAL] Join us on our trip to Almost, Maine: October 19-21, 2018!

David Hoover dhoover at ignatius.edu
Thu Oct 11 06:22:51 PDT 2018

Tickets are on sale now for the Saint Ignatius Harlequins' production
of *Almost,
Maine, *running October 19-21 at Saint Ignatius High School's Breen Center
for the Performing Arts. There's no need to come down to the box office to
grab your seats ahead of time...

*Simply click here now to buy your tickets online (with NO extra fees).*
<https://www.ignatius.edu/events/october-2018/almost-maine>

We'd love to see you Friday or Saturday at 7:30 pm, or Sunday at 2:00 pm.

Know some high school students who would want to go? (They'll love this
play, trust me.) Email dhoover at ignatius.edu for a special student rate for
groups of 6 or more!

Thanks for your support of the arts.

David Hoover '03, M.A.