[NEohioPAL] GLTG REP Perfomances and GLTG Rummage Sale!

Kelly Miloro officemgr at geaugatheater.org
Thu Oct 11 14:19:30 PDT 2018

The GLTG Repertory Company PresentsThe Veldt + The Lottery
Oct 12 & 13

  7:30PM      Tickets: $5    www.geaugatheater.org
* Geauga Lyric Theater, 101 Water St, Chardon, OH 44024*

*The Veldt*

A mother and father struggle with their technologically advanced home
taking over their role as parents, and their children becoming
uncooperative as a result of being  undisciplined.

*The Lottery*

A town observes a ritual known as "the lottery", which results in the
killing of one individual. Described as "one of the most famous short
stories in American literature.

*THE REPERTORY COMPANY is composed of auditioned teens who perform
entertaining and thought-provoking plays. Members alternate roles onstage
and offstage and take part in monthly master classes.*

*GEAUGA THEATER *

*RUMMAGE SALE!*

*AT THE ARTS CENTER *
*106 WATER ST*
*OCTOBER 19 AND 20, 10AM-4PM*

*SPECIAL PREVIEW SALE FOR LOCAL *
*THEATERS IN THE EVENING OCTOBER 18!*
* (RSVP at officemgr at geaugatheater.org <officemgr at geaugatheater.org>)*

Our storage space is limited. In order to keep our collection fresh and
manageable we are cycling pieces out! Current and vintage styles,
accessories, fabric, prop pieces and so much more!

--
Kelly Miloro
GLTG Administrative Asst.
officemgr at geaugatheater.org