[NEohioPAL] What do students say about Houde School?

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 09:34:54 PDT 2018

Recent 5 Star Reviews from Real Houde Students:
“Jessica and the additional coaching staff are commensurate professionals in creating a scholastic yet casually comfortable learning environment for aspiring artists. I personally enjoy every class, have fun connecting with peers as well as connecting with MYSELF, which in my personal opinion, is paramount in gaining the ability to "behave truthfully under an imaginary an circumstance”.” - Sha'ton La'tique, Houde Student
“Jessica is by far the most passionate and dedicated teacher. Her experience and dedication to the craft, and most of all the students creates a wonderful learning environment. Whether you are a curious beginner or experienced actor looking to continue learning and growing, you will be welcomed here.” - Annette Daniel, Houde Student
“Jessica, well all the instructors really, gave me excellent knowledge, and great notes and insight on what I can do to be a better actor!” - Terry Patterson, Houde Student
Come check out a class for yourself. The first one is on us. Go to http://www.houdeschoolofacting.org to get started today!