[NEohioPAL] Addicted to your smartphone? Watch "Synesthesia"!

Tom Loveman tom at lovemanmedia.com
Fri Oct 12 19:03:15 PDT 2018

We all know someone who is addicted to their smartphone. Right? Then you’ll want to see and share my award-winning short horror film “Synesthesia,” now available to stream on Sofy.tv.

Synesthesia is a short horror film that examines what can happen when we depend on our digital devices too much. When Leslie puts more faith in the smartphone she never puts down than her marriage, she must decide who to trust with deadly consequences.

Sofy.tv brings the best shorts in the world to your screen. If you don’t already subscribe, you can stream “Synesthesia” for FREE by signing up for a 30 Day Free Trial. It is also available with a subscription to rent for $1.99.

To watch, visit: https://sofy.tv/viewer/film/synesthesia <https://sofy.tv/viewer/film/synesthesia>

More about the film and trailer on the website:
http://www.synesthesiafilm.com <http://www.synesthesiafilm.com/>

Thanks!

Tom Loveman
Writer/Executive Producer