[NEohioPAL] YOUR ONE STOP FILMMAKING & ACTING SHOP IS RIGHT IN LAKEWOOD

H&E Productions handeprod at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 09:51:19 PDT 2018

H&E Productions is the west side's one stop shop for all things indie film.
We have a ton of great services to help you get your film made or land that
paying gig.

Located on Madison Avenue (near Malley's, yum!), we have services ranging
from:

   - STUDIO RENTAL WITH GREEN SCREEN
   - SPACE TO TO HOLD AUDITIONS
   - AUDITION TAPING
   - ACTING CLASSES
   - POST-PRODUCTION (EDITING, COLOR CORRECTION, ETC.)
   - AND MORE

Our award winning team is here to help you not just get your film made, but
add a professional polish to set you apart from the rest.

Check us out at www.handeproductions.com to see how we can help!