[NEohioPAL] Mark Your Calendars! Madagascar Auditions!

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 11:08:24 PDT 2018

Hello NEOhioPAL!!

Playmakers Youth Theatre in Beachwood is excited to announce auditions for Madagascar, ournext 2-9 grade musical!  We are holding auditions and callbacks inNovember (13 and 15) to begin rehearsals in January.  The show runs March 7-17. This is going to be a very exciting show,  based on the popular Dreamworksfilm!  Join the fun and be a part of this Playmakers’ premiere!

Below is the link to the audition/callback/rehearsal/show information. Please let me know if you have any questions.  I will send a reminder as we get closer, but we all know that the fall goes quickly so never hurts to plan ahead!
Beachwood Mandel JCC

|   |
Beachwood Mandel JCC
 Cleveland's Mandel JCC offers a new state-of-the-art fitness center and Beachwood gym with swimming, prescho...  |   |

Thanks,
Rachel Zake
216-831-0700 x1494
Director, Playmakers Youth Theatre
Director, Francine and Benson Pilloff Family Performing Arts Camp