[NEohioPAL] 8-Week Improv Workshop Starts 10/20 - Instructor Michael Busch (UCB, IOWest)

Michael Busch michaelbuschclasses at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:33:05 PDT 2018

IMPROV WORKSHOP WITH MICHAEL BUSCH (UCB, IOWEST)

Hi - I have a few spots left for my 8-week improv workshop beginning this
Saturday, 10/20, 12-2pm at Mahall's in Lakewood.

You should have a basic understanding of improv, but you don't need to be
an expert. We'll address some fundamentals and also have room for everyone
to stretch out in scene work. Workshop will focus on establishing the
reality of the scene, connecting with your scene partner, and heightening
based off game/premise. Whether you're doing short form or long form, these
basic principles are important. The class will end in a performance.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SIGN UP VISIT:
https://www.themichaelbusch.com/improv-1-fun-fundamentals

A little about my improv background: I studied with Matt Besser, Matt
Walsh, Craig Cackowski, and others at UCBTLA and IO West. I have been on
house improv (Harold) teams at both theatres and am a regular performer at
UCB: https://ucbcomedy.com/user/5147.

Please email michaelbuschclasses at gmail  if you have any questions,
thanks!

--
For class information please visit: https://www.themichaelbusch.com/classes