[NEohioPAL] Long Form Improv Workshops

Ryan Kohler ryan.kohler15 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:53:07 PDT 2018

Hey Everyone

My name is Ryan Kohler. I grew up in Cleveland where I did theater during
high school, but now live in Los Angeles as a TV writer and improvisor. I'm
going to be home in December and wanted to gauge interest in Long Form
Improv classes/workshop during that time.

I have been performing improv for over 7 years now. I grew up in Avon and
went to Chicago for college where I studied improv at IO Chicago(Tina Fey,
Amy Poehler, Chris Farley). After college I moved to Los Angeles where I've
been studying at Upright Citizens Brigade(Kate McKinnon, Aubrey Plaza, Nick
Kroll, Aziz Ansari) and The Groundlings(Lisa Kudrow, Will Ferrell, Melissa
McCarthey). This past summer I was part of the Del Close Marathon in New
York. I've also worked on tv shows that can be seen on Netflix, HBO, Disney
XD, and Adult Swim.

Long Form Improv is a ton of fun. I'd like to come home and share some of
the things I've learned along the way.

If anyone is interested you can contact me at ryan.kohler15 at gmail.com

Thanks!

--