[NEohioPAL] CASTING: STUDENT SHORT FILM FOR WESTERN RESERVE ACADEMY

Carson Coombs carson_coombs at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 21:20:57 PDT 2018

**CASTING FOR STUDENT SHORT FILM FOR WESTERN RESERVE ACADEMY***

THIS CASTING IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANY OF FILMFREEDOM’S PROJECTS. THE PURPOSE OF THIS CASTING IS TO HELP CAST FOR ANOTHER PRODUCTION.

Casting info for “Wendigo”: Wendigo is a student short film project for Western Reserve Academy. It is about three students who originally start making a short film, documenting their experience in Helltown Boston, Ohio. Their trip goes down in complete chaos when they delve too deep into the satanic background of the town.

Cast will be built up around actors and who are thought to be strong enough actors to participate in the short film. Characters are not set in stone. Some characters might even be made out of the whim if we decide we really want to include an actor or actress.

It is a horror film with avid scenes of violence (MAKE SURE YOU’D BE COMFORTABLE IN A FILM LIKE THIS IF CAST)

Audition Materials: please send in a two minute monologue that you think features you and your personality the best. It can be written by you from the musical - absolutely whatever platform, just make sure this is what you want to show us to showcase your personality! In addition to monologue of your choosing, you must perform the monologue below:
-----
I never thought I would lose my best friend over this. I never thought I could potentially lose my leg over this. I never thought it would be real. He can’t be real. It’s just a school project, right? Isn’r it? Please tell me you weren’t real and this tree isn’t real, tell me none of it is real! Please. Oh please. We are never going to be able to leave. Even if we do make it out of here, we will never be able to forget. We are going to die in here, aren’t we.
-----
Rehearsals will begin in the spring, along with the filming.

All auditions are sent in via video. All submissions can be sent to our email: filmfreedomproductions at gmail.com

We are ecstatic to be able to take part in the casting process of this film. Thank you for your time!
FilmFreedom Productions