[NEohioPAL] Capitol Theatre Reschedules 12 Hours of Terror for October 27th

Dave Huffman dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com
Mon Oct 22 11:51:05 PDT 2018

For Immediate Release

Contact: David Huffman, Cleveland Cinemas Director of Marketing
              440.349.3306 dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com<mailto:dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com>

October 23, 2018

CAPITOL THEATRE RESCHEDULES 12 HOURS OF TERROR

(Cleveland, OH) The Capitol Theatre (1390 W 65th St, Cleveland) has rescheduled its annual all-night horror-movie marathon after a power outage on October 20th caused the event to be canceled after the first film of the night was screened.

“The 12 Hours of Terror is not only an annual tradition for the Capitol Theatre, but for hundreds of regular attendees as well,” says Dave Huffman, Cleveland Cinemas director of Marketing and programmer for the 12 Hours of Terror. “I appreciated everyone’s patience and understanding on Saturday when Mother Nature cut our power. I’m happy that we will be able to finish the program this weekend and hope that some new faces will decide to join us this Saturday.”

The rescheduled event will take place on Saturday, October 27th at 6:30 PM and will include the remaining six films that did not show on the original date. The titles showing will be: Bubba Ho-Tep, Event Horizon, The Hills Have Eyes (1978), The Human Centipede, Candyman plus a surprise screening.

Patrons who attended the originally scheduled event can use their wristband from that evening for admission to the rescheduled date. Tickets can be purchased for the new date can be bought for $25 at the Capitol Theatre box office or online at clevelandcinemas.com. No one under 18 admitted for this special event.

###