[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: The Cleveland Actors' Studio - New Member Auditions

The Cleveland Actors' Studio theclevelandactorsstudio at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:05:45 PDT 2018

*The Cleveland Actors' Studio is excited to announce New Member Auditions!*

*Limited spots will be available...*

   -

   The Cleveland Actors' Studio is a private, nonprofit studio.

   -

   Membership is limited, and offered by invitation only.

   -

   Our Studio structure is designed for experienced and driven adult actors.

   -

   We foster a spirit of collaboration- that's what our Studio is built on.

   -

   A strong emphasis is placed on dedication, communication, and integrity.
   - We are not a formal institution, nor do we provide formal instruction.
   Our members come from a myriad of backgrounds and experiences- sharing them
   allows us to create a truly unique environment.

   -

   Whether you’re interested in applying, collaborating, or simply
   learning more about our vision- please feel free to reach out to us.
   -

   Our vision provides an environment for motivated and passionate
   individuals to succeed. We strive to build a solid foundation and
   position ourselves for successful careers in the industry.

*We'd like to meet you! For questions, or to request an audition, details
and contact information are available at our official website: *
http://www.theclevelandactorsstudio.com

*To Your Success!*