[NEohioPAL] Casting

Danielle sugarsoup43 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:52:36 PDT 2018

Wizbang! Circus theatre
Casting fun friendly female character  ( Trans Welcome) actor for our holiday show at Cleveland Public Theatre 11-23/24
 Must be unafraid of public interaction.
Role is that of a pre-show and after show usherette seating and interacting with guests. This is a fun atmosphere! Perfect for those that love to Ham it up!
 Our company is drama free, open and we care greatly for each other. We are searching for individuals interested in joining us, committing to the circus environment and developing your skills.

This role is initially volunteer but will receive tix for family members for this weekends shows. Permanent casting is a great possibility.
 Our shows have been seen throughout Ohio, and Detroit including Cleveland Museum of Art, Cle museum of Modern Art, featured on cover of Pressure life magazine and is the only group to win a Best of Cleveland award twice
( Pinch and Squeal 2013 and for Wizbang! 2017)
Www.wizbangtheatre
Contact Danielle at
Pinchandsqueal at gmail.com