[NEohioPAL] STUNNING THEATRE SPACE FOR RENT FOR THEATRE & DANCE SHOWS

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 14:42:16 PDT 2018

Looking for an affordable small theatre

to host  your dance showcase, theatre or dinner theatre show?

Looking for something more intimate & warm for your next show? Then our theatre space is for you. Our theatre is a state of the art facility with 4 dressing rooms, full kitchen for reception before or after the show, reception area, full video projection for background, professional theatre curtain for breaks in between acts & or set changes. Brand new full sprung dance theatre flooring. Heat and air conditioning units in all areas of building. Very shabby chic , cool location to have your next show.   We have staff that can help work your show for projection or to cater the event.  Come check out the space - you will fall in love. Nothing like it on the West or East side. We even have costume rentals available as well .We can accommodate up to 150 to 175 seats for smaller shows that can be spread out throughout a week or weekend.

We also have tables and chairs for dinner theatre or mystery theatre shows  as well.

CALL 440-503-2974 TODAY & MAKE YOUR PRODUCTION AFFORDABLE, UNIQUE & FANTASTIC!!