[NEohioPAL] Join a unique social network BlockCityP2C

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Wed Oct 31 07:09:29 PDT 2018

Join a unique social network BlockCityP2C

Prelude2Cinema will be pitching our new social network “BlockCityP2C” at JumpStart November 14th. Our network will use Blockchain technology to create a home online for conversations and commerce. You can join  BlockCityP2C now by visiting Prelude2Cinema.

Please come and support us November 14th at JumpStart. Visit Eventbrite for your free ticket.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/watch-our-2018-core-city-cleveland-pitch-competition-tickets-50177695839

About the Event
 2018 Core City: Cleveland Pitch Competition
Join JumpStart on Wednesday, November 14 to support 10 entrepreneurs that live or own a business in the city of Cleveland during our third annual Core City: Cleveland Pitch Competition.
From first timers to seasoned veterans, watch each finalist pitch their business idea to a panel of judges—in four minutes or less—for a chance to win up to $2,500!

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar