[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Hands on a Hardbody in one week at Hudson Players

Will C Crosby willcodycrosby at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 11:23:41 PST 2018

Auditions are One Week Away for Hands on a Hardbody at Hudson Players!!

Sign up today!!
https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/10c0d4fafa629abf85-hands

I am so excited to finally have these auditions! Looking for a diverse cast of 15 talented performers!  If you don’t know the show, look up some of the music, You won’t be disappointed!

This regional premiere features a country rock score similar to Bonnie and Clyde, Giant, and Bright Star. We also are using the original truck from the Broadway Production!

There’s so many exciting elements that make this production special for this show! Now all we need is YOU!!!

Full show information in the audition link here:
https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/10c0d4fafa629abf85-hands