[NEohioPAL] Hot new swing band from Columbus plays in Lakewood Friday, November 9th.

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Sun Nov 4 20:04:22 PST 2018

WHAT - Join us for a fun night with Ohio's hottest new swing dance band, Brenny's Bandits!

8 - 9 pm Beginner-friendly Jitterbug lesson with the Get Hep Swing instructors

9 pm - 12 am Brenny's Bandits - This band REALLY SWINGS!

WHERE - The Lakewood Masonic Temple is located at 15300 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio.

WHEN - Friday, November 9th

THE BAND - Brenny's Bandits from Columbus, Ohio.

COST - Dances are $12 per person. $5 for first-timers to a Get Hep Swing dance

WHO MAY ATTEND? - You do not need to bring a partner or have previous dance experience. We welcome anyone who has an interest in dance, music, socializing and fun. We don't care what your physical ability or size is, where you are in life, where you are on the spectrum of sexual or gender orientation, what color or creed, or non-creed, you are.

WHO WE ARE - We are Get Hep Swing and we are lead by owner, founder, and multi-year national and international swing dance champion, Valerie Salstrom.

We love spreading the gospel of swing dance and we are excited to share the language and culture of this truly American, urban folk dance form with you. It is important to note that this dance style started in the African-American ballrooms of Harlem, New York in the late 1920s. This dance is incredibly empowering and joyful.

We make learning to partner dance easy and enjoyable. Please join us the second Friday of every month at the Lakewood Masonic Temple and the last Saturday of every month at The Lithuanian Club.

Please see www.GetHepSwing.com for the most up to date information on dances, classes, private lessons, performances, school programs, and special topic workshops.