[NEohioPAL] DON’T MISS OLMSTED FALLS MIDDLE SCHOOL'S PRODUCTION OF ELF, JR. – NOV. 8, 9 & 10TH

Eric Bartkowski bartkowskie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:43:47 PST 2018

*DON’T MISS OLMSTED FALLS MIDDLE SCHOOL'S PRODUCTION OF ELF, JR.  – NOV. 8,
9 & 10TH*

The Bulldog Theatre Company--Olmsted Falls Middle School's resident theatre
company--is excited to present its version of *Elf, Jr.*, a musical version
of the popular holiday movie, this weekend!

The BTC production features a talented cast and crew of 68 middle schoolers
who have been busily preparing for the big nights, and looking forward to
performing in front of an audience.

Kick off your holiday season with this fantastic and fun musical!  *The BTC
production of Elf, Jr.is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on the Olmsted Falls
Middle School cafetorium stage (27045 Bagley Road Olmsted Falls, 44138).*

Tickets are available at the door:  $5 for Adults, $3 for Students 4th
Grade and up, Free for Seniors and Children under 4th grade.

 Please contact Company Director Eric Bartkowski with any other questions (
ebartkowski at ofcs.net)

--
  *In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we
understand. We will understand only what we are taught.*