[NEohioPAL] Auditions - Independence Community Theater - A Clear View: A series of one acts

Independence Theater ictohio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:30:50 PST 2018

Independence Community Theater will be holding auditions for our upcoming
show “A Clear View,” which is a series of three one acts directed by Ian
Howard and Celia Lupton. They will be held at the theater, 6652 Brecksville
Road, Independence, Ohio.

Auditions will be Tuesday, Dec. 11 or Wednesday Dec. 12 at 7:00pm. Please
sign-up for a day by emailing ictohio at gmail.com.

We politely ask everyone to arrive at 7:00pm on either day so we can group
you up, let you study the lines, and then we will call you up to the stage.
If you can't make either of these days and you want to audition you may
email ictohio at gmail.com and we can try to work something out.

   - We will cold read from the script
   - Please bring conflicts
   - You may be asked to read with an accent
   - Depending on turnout we may hold callbacks

Some roles will be double cast.

There are 23 roles available, they can be found at
http://www.independencetheatre.org/auditions.php as there are too many to
list here. We hope to hear from you!