[NEohioPAL] Casting and Musician call for Twinsburg Public Library Play

Meredith Aistrope mere.aistrope at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:13:49 PST 2018

Hello everyone! I'm the director of the winter Twinsburg Public Library
play "World War II Radio Christmas" and I'm looking for actors of either
gender, 18 or older. This play is as live radio play with actors playing
multiple characters. Read an excerpt here-
https://www.playscripts.com/play/2583 . Interested? Contact me at
mere.aistrope at gmail.com.

 I'm also looking for volunteer musicians to perform with this live radio
play. Songs include Christmas classics, such as "Jingle Bells" and "White
Christmas", and 1940's hits, such as " Accentuate the Positive" and "Shoo
Shoo Baby". Interested? Contact me at mere.aistrope at gmail.com.
  WWII Radio Christmas_pianist.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B54J-jmzNC-SWWxSTExfWVRxZXVrQm5FV1NYQWFiSkI4dDRB/view?usp=drivesdk>

Thank you!