[NEohioPAL] 2019 Season Auditions at Talespinner Children's Theatre

Media unseelyprincess at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:36:50 PST 2018

 Talespinner Children's Theatre (TCT), Cleveland's only fully professional
children's theatre, announces company auditions for its 2019 season.

*WHAT:*
Company auditions for the 2019 mainstage season. Auditioners will be
considered for the entire season, including TCT's 2019 touring company, and
Exceptional Inclusion Core Company. Being available for only specific shows
does not exclude you from auditioning, or full consideration. There will be
an option to notify us of your availability at the audition.
*WHEN:*
Sunday, November 25, 2018 5pm - 9:30pm
Monday, November 26, 2018 5pm - 9:30pm
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - walk-ups cannot be accommodated

*WHO:*
TCT is a professional company that presents ensemble based world premiere
works for children based on International stories, mythologies and other
artistic disciplines that help children and the families in our area
welcome diversity, learn acceptance, and embrace imaginative curiosity
about cultures and peoples outside their own, while also celebrating who
and what each of us may be. TCT creates a warm, professional, accepting,
and inclusive environment that welcomes artists and creators, age 18 & up,
of all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, shapes, genders, physical
abilities, and sizes.

*WHERE*:
Talespinner Children's Theatre
Reinberger Auditorium
5209 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44102
Located on the eastern edge of the vibrant Gordon Square Arts
District/Detroit Shoreway neighborhood on Cleveland's near west side.

*HOW:*
Please write to inquire about audition appointments to ag.tctorg at gmail.com
and place 2019 AUDITIONS in the header. Please indicate in the email the
best way to reach you, and which day and time you prefer. We will make
every effort to accommodate you, but as these appointments tend to fill
very quickly, we may need to move you to the next closest time slot.
Appointment times are as follows (for both days):
5pm - 6:30pm
6:30pm - 8pm
8pm - 9:30pm

• Age 18 and up.
• You will be assigned an hour and a half appointment. Please be prepared
to stay for the entire time allotted. Since space is limited, we will not
be able to see anyone without an appointment.
• Please be at TCT a minimum of 15 minutes before your appointment.
• Due to the nature of the audition process, we may not be able to see you
if you are late in arriving.
• Come dressed to move.
• No monologue or prepared music required.
• Please bring a resume and headshot or very good photo.
• All positions are compensated. TCT is not considering AEA contracts at
this time. Due to the nature of our mission, we are not accepting
applications from artists outside of the Greater Cleveland area. If you are
unsure if this applies to you, please feel free to inquire!

TCT is ADA accessible.

SEASON:
About a Ghoul (a Tale of Morocco) by David Hansen
March 9 -31, 2019
Rehearsals begin January 28th. Tech week begins March 3rd.

The Heartless Giant (a Tale of Norway) by Joshua Brown
May 11 - June 2, 2019
Rehearsals begin March 25th. Tech week begins May 4th.

Sherpa Dreams (a Tale of Nepal) by Dr. Scott Miller
Sept. 14 - Oct. 6, 2019
Rehearsals begin July 29th. Tech week begins Sept. 7th.

Tovic Tomte & the Trolls (a Tale of Sweden) by Eric Coble
Nov. 30 - Dec. 22, 2019
Rehearsals begin Oct. 14th. Tech week begins Nov. 23rd. (No rehearsal on
Thanksgiving.)

(Rehearsals for all shows are evenings either Sunday through Thursday, or
Monday through Friday, depending on the show.)

We look forward to seeing you at the auditions!