[NEohioPAL] Post ad need actors/readers for play dialogue reading

Patricia McCorkle p.a.m.1234 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 14:15:23 PST 2018

Hello Actors,
My name is Patricia, I'm writing play that deals with harassment, hatred, sexual harassment, retaliation & bullying
I'm needing ASAP two actors for a brief two-three page reading of my play at Playwrights Local
on Wednesday 11/14/18 at 7p 397 East 156th 216-302-8856.   Refreshments and snacks will be available.
Female, Black, 50s; Male White 40s, action takes place in classroom & in a teacher's office on a community college campus.

This event is two hours, there will be others playwrights presenting their work also, so actors will read about two-three pages of each playwright.
We all are presenting our work so we can get constructive feedback. I'll have copies of the script for each actor.
I appreciate your time, talent and availability in advance.
You can contact me at p.a.m.1234 at hotmail.com Thank you.

Warmly,
Patricia