[NEohioPAL] Right Hand Man-CLE Singalong

Sharron DeCosta sharrondeco at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:53:53 PST 2018

I do not work for the people that are hosting this, but I had such an
amazingly wonderful time when they were in town in November that I thought
I'd make sure our entire theatre community knows about the event.  If you
have ever dreamed of being a part of Hamilton, and you know how
many decades there may be before it is open to community theatres to do,
you CAN feel the magic and momentum of performing in it by attending and
participating in NonStop Broadway's Sing-along on December 1st, 2018 at
Brother's Lounge  (11609 Detroit Avenue - Cleveland, Ohio) from 3PM to 6PM.

A Singing ticket is $ 10 (get on stage and sing a song or 3)
A General ticket is $5 (watch your friends)

Tickets available thru Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nonstop-broadway-right-hand-man-tickets-52604735179?aff=efbeventtix&fbclid=IwAR0RM0MLdnuj0234p19qeYkAyM6AjQJZ5cDL_bm3n_172AY_UsNyVRHn0ps

Once your ticket is purchased, you will be sent a listing of songs to
choose from to perform and be assigned songs from that list. they go right
thru the show form beginning to end. They have lyrics on 2 big screens in
front of mics and behind you so the entire crowd can be your backup singers.

I'd love to see more of our theatre community support these sincere folks
who are traveling in from Pittsburgh to give us a chance to sing this
amazing work. You can Follow Nonstop Broadway on Facebook to see pictures
and addition info or check them out at nonstopbroadway.com