[NEohioPAL] Casting Three Parts - Noises Off

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 07:01:43 PST 2018

 Hello!!
Playmakers Youth Theatre in Beachwood is casting three parts in Noises Off.  We are looking for actors in grades 8-12 to fill the roles.  If interested, please email me to set up an appointment.  Please see below for available roles.

   - Frederick (Freddie) Fellowes: Has a serious fear of violence and blood, both of which give him nosebleeds. Well-meaning, but lacks confidence and is rather dim-witted.
   - Belinda Blair: Cheerful and sensible, a reliable actress and the company's de facto peacemaker. Something of a gossip, and a bit two-faced. Has a rather protective attitude towards Freddie.
   - Poppy Norton-Taylor: Assistant Stage Manager and understudy to the female roles. Emotional, skittish and over-sensitive. Part of the Lloyd-Poppy-Brooke love triangle and, by act two, pregnant with Lloyd's baby.

Thank you,Rachel Zake 216-831-0700 x1494rzake at mandeljcc.org