[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - A Clear View: A series of one acts - Independence Community Theater

Independence Theater ictohio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:46:41 PST 2018

 *AUDITIONS*

Independence Community Theater will be holding auditions for our upcoming
show “A Clear View,” which is a series of three one acts directed by Ian
Howard and Celia Lupton. They will be held at the theater, 6652 Brecksville
Road, Independence, Ohio.

*Audition Dates:Dec. 11 & 12, 7:00pm-9:00pm*
Please email ictohio at gmail.com to sign up for a day.
Please arrive at 7pm.
Rehearsals: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, starting Jan 6.
Bring conflicts
Bring resume/write it down on form.
We will cold read from the script
You may be asked to read with an accent
Depending on turnout we may hold callbacks

Some roles will be double cast.

*Show Dates:March 1, 2; 8, 9; 15, 16, 2019 at 8:00pmMarch 10, 2019 at
2:00pm*

*There are 23 roles available, they can be found at *
http://www.independencetheatre.org/auditions.php as there are too many to
list here. We hope to hear from you! *Sides are also available on our
website.*