[NEohioPAL] need a laugh? Liz Huff & Tim Cornett- 12/5 - Music & Comedy at Brothers Lounge!

Liz Huff lizlaughs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:32:30 PST 2018

First, we wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

and then, may we suggest:

Join Liz Huff & Tim Cornett

on Wednesday, Dec. 5

for a holiday-themed evening

of laughs and song!

With *Joe Barone* on keys, *Tim Keo* on bass

Special guest, storyteller *Kim Pride*

*When*: Wed. Dec. 5, at 7:30pm

*Where*: Brothers Lounge

*Tickets*: $10, available at BPT: ---> Fun This Way
<https://liztimfestipalooza.bpt.me> or at door

*FB event page*: Liz & Tim's Music and Comedy Holiday Adventure
<https://www.facebook.com/events/253155165551982>

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

*Sign up for newsletter: The Magic of What If (Musically Inclined,
Chocolate Fueled) <https://tinyletter.com/LizHuff>*

*Hear my music at *lizhuff.bandcamp.com  and iTunes
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/my-favorite-things-christmas/id1066108474>

*Member, Class of 2017 | **Cleveland Bridge Builders
<http://cleveleads.org/CBB>*

*Visit my performer page on Facebook*: Liz Huff
<https://www.facebook.com/lizhuffperformer/>

*Connect with me on* LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/liz-huff-5532957/>

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>