[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Dance Project Season 3 Showcase

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 10:36:18 PST 2018

Join us on Saturday December 8 for Cleveland Dance Project's THIRD
bi-annual showcase, f*eaturing 18 local choreographers' work danced by over
100 adult dancers*. There are 2 chances to catch the fun, *3pm & 7pm, at
Cleveland Heights High School.*

*General admission tickets* are only $10 in advance at
www.tututix.com/clevelanddanceproject
or $15 at the door.

CDP is the *area's largest all adult dance organization,* with a mission to
make dance accessible to everyone! Our dancers range from the dance
professional to the beginner and our showcase features styles including
afro modern, hip hop, jazz, pointe, tap, musical theater, contemporary and
acro.
Check our our website for more info: www.clevelanddanceproject.com.

Don't miss this opportunity to support local dance and the growth of the
arts in Cleveland AND be entertained :)

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project