[NEohioPAL] CARPENTERS CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE SHOW DECEMBER 15TH AT SPOTLIGHT

Spotlight Dinner Theatre spotlightdinnertheatre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 08:15:42 PST 2018

*Carpenters Christmas Tribute Show*
*Spotlight Dinner Theatre*
*1900 Whipple Avenue Northwest *
*Canton, OH 44708*
*December 15th, 2018*
*Doors open at 6:30*
*Reservations 330.327.2087*
*Or Eventbrite.com*
*Dinner & Show only $36:00*

Our Carpenters Christmas Tribute Show takes the audience on a trip down
memory lane to "An Old Fashioned Christmas", complete with "frosted window
panes, candles gleaming inside and painted candy canes on the tree". This
show recreates the nostalgia of the Carpenters' Christmas TV Specials,
complete with all of the Christmas songs you love and adore! Our fabulous
holiday show includes the holiday classic songs "Sleigh Ride", "Christmas
Waltz", "It's Christmas Time", "Merry Christmas, Darling", "The Christmas
Song", and so much more. Join us and revisit your cherished Christmas
memories...and prepare for some magical surprises as we take you down
memory lane! Dinner and full show only $36:00. Fabulous singers and a live
band make up this fantastic holiday event. Reservations are required by
calling 330.327.2087 or order on line at  eventbright.com. Produced and
Directed by MCM Entertainment.
EVENT LOCATION
1900 Whipple Avenue Northwest
Canton, OH 44708