[NEohioPAL] casting call

Jeff Polen jeff_polen at goodyear.com
Tue Dec 4 06:07:38 PST 2018

Sorry for the confusion, let me try this again.

Need to fill 5 roles for an internal Goodyear training video. This is a video to train store associates on the benefits of the GY credit card.
Each role pays $250 for shoot, should take a half day of time.

Sales Associate - male 35 - same actor for all videos
Road Warrior - male ~ 40
Mom - female ~ 30
Gen Z - male ~ 20
Grandma - female ~ 55

Need to shoot this right away, this Wednesday December 5th during the day in Akron.

Please submit a video audition for consideration. Feel free to use a phone camera.

Sales Associate:
Hey, I'm <insert real name to make it feel more natural> Thanks for stopping in! What can I help you find?

Road Warrior:
It's time for new tires...again.
Male Sales Associate (laughing):
Yeah? You go through a lot of them?
Road Warrior:
Yep! Probably need all four this time. I should already be in your system. I'm on the road a lot for work.
Sales Associate:
What do you do?
Road Warrior:
A sales consultant. I work for myself. No company car - I am the company! I'm in here buying new tires every couple years.
Sales Associate:
We can definitely help out with the tires. You know, you might benefit from a Goodyear Credit Card since you replace them so often.

Maxed Out Mom:
I have an SUV. I'm CONSTANTLY running our kids around and with bad weather coming, I need to get some winter tires - but I know they can get expensive.
Maxed Out Mom:
I'm just shopping around right now. I want to get some pricing and then I'll schedule an appointment later.
Maxed Out Mom:
I don't know. I like the idea of savings, but I don't like giving out my personal information.
And I'm supposed to pick my oldest up from basketball in about 20 minutes!
Maxed Out Mom (looking at her phone):
I suppose I have a minute...my kid just said practice in running a little late tonight anyway...

Gen-Z:
I called about getting an oil change and tire rotation...and whatever else needs fixed. Under "Smith?"

I've been putting it off and it's really starting to show in the way the car's handling.
Gen-Z:
I know, I know! It's just that I'm a broke college student. I'm always paying tuition!
Gen-Z:
I don't know...I don't have much of a credit history. Would they even approve me?
Gen-Z (laughing):
It's worth a try - I guess this is what they consider "adulting", huh?

Grandma:
I retired! Now that I've got the time, I've been visiting all four of my kids and the grandkids. I've been putting a lot of miles on the car - they all live in different states!
Grandma:
Absolutely. Although now that I'm on a fixed income, I'm wondering what your best deals are right now.
Grandma:
I usually just put this kind of thing on my other cards. I don't really need a card just for tires.
Grandma:
My next trip is just for me. I'm hitting the road with some friends to see the sights.
Grandma:
Just one thing. What are the terms? It needs to be better than what I already have.
Grandma:
That's the best thing I've heard you say so far! What do I need to fill out?

Good luck!

Jeff Polen
Producer, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.
Jeff_polen at goodyear.com<mailto:Jeff_polen at goodyear.com>