[NEohioPAL] Dunamis Theatre Presents: Stand Together:Times Up

Nicole Romo dunamistheatercompany at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:56:33 PST 2018

Join Dunamis Theatre and Managing Artistic Director, Nici Romo for a night
of conversation based on issues surrounding women today in our everyday
society. Blank Stare Conversations: Stand Together, Times Up, focuses on
today's issues in "Trump America", the uproar of the "MeToo" Movement, and
what life is like for humans of all gender in Akron. We all share similar
experiences, come share them over coffee and treats at The Center. Nici
will be collecting these stories as resource material for an upcoming
theater production in 2019.

DATE;
December 10, 2018

TIME:
7:00pm to 9:00pm

WHERE:
The Center
118 W.Market St.
Akron, Ohio 44308

COST:
FREE but love donations will be accepted.

ABOUT BLANK STARE CONVERSATIONS:
Created out of the blank stares of department store mannequins, Blank Stare
Conversations takes a hard look at issues facing our society today. With
each passing day many humans go about their busy-filled days without truly
looking at the others around them; Without seeing into their souls or
without knowing their struggles. By having that conversation, we can get to
know our fellow "man" while growing in our own lives. The blank stare is
replaced by a true understanding of ourselves and each other. The
conversation is open.

ABOUT DUNAMIS THEATRE:
Dunamis Theatre is an alternative performance company with a priority to
both cultivating new works and presenting published works in experimental
form and or challenging in content. Our intent is to provide a theatrical
experience through all genres of theatre focusing on high quality
productions; to explore new ideas, provide education, and training to
develop theatre artists in children and adults in Akron and the surrounding
areas. The mission of Dunamis Theatre is to inspire, challenge, entertain,
educate, and empower artists and audiences of all ages by igniting the
spark within our own internal dynamite; provoking examination of our
contemporary world.

--
*Nici Romo*
Managing Artistic Director