[NEohioPAL] Sinatra Birthday Bash at Blu THIS WEDNESDAY!

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Sun Dec 9 06:10:43 PST 2018

This Wednesday night we celebrate the “Chairman of the Board’s birthday!! BluJazz, December 12, at8pm with Michael Sonata and the Dave Banks Big Band!
Join us as some of Northeast Ohio’s finest musicians assemble for an unforgettable night of big band jazz as we swing your Sinatra favorites: “ Fly Me to The Moon,” “ I’ve Got You Under My Skin,” “ Summer Wind,” “ ome Fly With Me" & more with one of the midwest's finest Sinatra artists- get your tickets today for this special big band birthday show!
For reservations, go to:
https://blujazzakron.ticketleap.com/dave-banks-big-band-ol-blu-eyes-12-12-2018/dates/Dec-12-2018_at_0800PM

 <https://blujazzakron.ticketleap.com/dave-banks-big-band-ol-blu-eyes-12-12-2018/?fbclid=IwAR2FKBaCdrwJATe7cz_BZ-6ldv04nCaDq-q7aV4cmS8WrLshP3ckK3NMlPg>