[NEohioPAL] Actors needed for training video

Scott Stachiw sstachiw at roundtablelearning.com
Tue Dec 11 08:39:40 PST 2018

We create multimedia learning and development content for a variety of
national and international organizations.

We need a diverse set of 4 actors of varying age, sex, and ethnicity to
play the roles of guests at a themepark.

Each actor will play the role of a patron ordering different items at the
themepark. This will be shot with a first-person POV and actors must be
comfortable delivering lines and reacting directly to camera.

The director will feed you the lines and direction. Typical recording time
per actor is 30-45 minutes.

Depending on each actor's availability, we are looking to shoot on either
12/19, 12/20, or 12/21.

Recording will take place at our studio: 8401 Chagrin Rd. Chagrin Falls, OH
44023

Pay is $150 cash.

If you are interested, please respond with your headshot, resume, and
availability on the dates listed above. You may respond by email:
sstachiw at roundtablelearning.com

All submissions for this project must be in by 12/13. Chosen actors will be
notified on 12/14. However, all submissions will be kept for consideration
in future training videos.

Thank you,
[image: ROUNDTABLE LEARNING] <http://roundtablelearning.com/>
[image: ROUNDTABLE LEARNING]

Scott Stachiw
Multimedia Director
sstachiw at roundtablelearning.com
440.220.5252 x 1129 <//14402205252,,,1129/>
440.796.8015 <///> mobile
roundtablelearning.com