[NEohioPAL] Latitudes Poetry Night in Akron!

Theresa Gottl Brightman tmgottl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 19:38:25 PST 2018

*Latitudes Poetry Night, featuring Crystal Stone!*

Wednesday, December 19th at 7pm (and every 3rd Wednesday of the month)
Compass Coffee (in the basement of The Well)
647 E Market St, Akron, OH  44320

We have something special for our final Latitudes Poetry Night of the year!

We'll be hosting a feature with Crystal Stone
<https://www.facebook.com/crystal.stone.9889>, who has also offered to lead
a short workshop session at the beginning of the evening!

The workshop will be running from 7-7:30pm, followed by Crystal's featured
reading, and we'll send off 2018 with one final open mic session!

A little about December's feature:

Crystal grew up in the southeastern PA hillside. Her poetry has previously
appeared or is forthcoming in Sport Literate, Collective Unrest, Driftwood
Press, New Verse News, Occulum, Anomaly, BONED, Eunoia Review, isacoustics,
Tuck Magazine, Writers Resist, Drunk Monkeys, Coldnoon, Poets Reading the
News, Jet Fuel Review, Sigma Tau Delta Rectangle, North Central Review,
Badlands Review, Green Blotter, Southword Journal Online and Dylan Days.
She is currently pursuing her MFA at Iowa State University, gave a TEDx
talk on poetry the first week of April and her first collection of poetry,
Knock-Off Monarch, is forthcoming from Dawn Valley Press this autumn. You
can find her on Twitter @justlikeastone8, on instagram @stone.flowering, or
at her website https://www.crystalbstone.com/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.crystalbstone.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1zIq5EaxQCChOlogia-Iq_ZBUtDXvYVqYhpWDu-G5TeyzGab5VsXQB7UQ&h=AT3iijyMg1mc4EnoFu8wV1NJEboo6D25fyKeJE7uZCATEIYDWtF55Ji3UA3rHEgACYR09UVnpO4UczmrwwpUv7lpxjutXvJXrs1bEfVdDbUH8vsjDe6TgxrkaJQ7Zu1QVgHzR322MrRCVPpMcA>