[NEohioPAL] Full Time Dance Studio Position

Cleveland, Dance To EvOLvE cleveland at dancetoevolve.com
Wed Dec 12 17:03:38 PST 2018

FULL TIME WITH A CHILDREN’S DANCE STUDIO

Are you a mover and a shaker?  Yes!  Finally you found your place!

A bit about the role:  We are seeking a dynamic Teacher and Coordinator to oversee our new Cleveland division with a role that has huge growth potential.  Immediate teaching opportunities and a work from home managing position.
Can grow into full-time quickly.  Salary.  Bonus potential.  On fast track to hire.

Interested? Check out the link with more details:  https://cleveland.craigslist.org/edu/d/unique-opportunity-in-dance/6749574513.html
www.dancetoevolve.com