[NEohioPAL] Final Weekend to Traverse the Globe! Holiday Potlucks & Fund Drives @Ensemble!

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Fri Dec 14 12:04:17 PST 2018

*Final Weekend to Traverse the Globe! Holiday Potlucks & Fund Drives! *

ENSEMBLE THEATRE continues its 39th consecutive Season!
*-THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT-*

with the final weekend of our Family Show, A Peace Campus Holiday Potluck
and Our Annual Fund Drive!!

*World Premiere Adaptation of Jules Verne's *
*Around The World in 80 Days!*
Adapted by *Shahrazad Theatre Company*
Produced in Association with* Ensemble Theatre*
Directed by *August Scarpelli*

*Final Weekend through** December 16th!*

*PlaygroundTheaterShadow Puppets! **An interactive story for the whole
family!*

Adapted from the classic adventure novel by the French writer Jules Verne,
published in 1873, Phileas Fogg of London and his newly employed French
valet Passepartout attempt to circumnavigate the world in 80 days on a
£20,000 wager. New friends, strange acquaintances, and careful planning
could be the only way...Though this was only possible if nothing would
hinder his success? Did we mention that there is a warrant out for his
arrest?

*Our entire 2018|2019 Season will take place in the heart of Coventry
Village on the Coventry P.E.A.C.E. Campus!!!*
2843 W. Washington Blvd | Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

*So JOIN US! What stories we have to tell! *
We are also excited to partner with the *Heights Libraries*
<https://heightslibrary.org/> for additional programming through out the
season!
*Stay tuned for a schedule of surrounding activities and talkbacks!! Check
our website for details!! *

*PERFORMANCES: *
Tonight *@7pm*, Saturdays *3pm & 7pm*. Sunday *@2pm.*
*216-321-2930 | **tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*

*With an amazing cast and crew of LOCAL artists!*
*Ensemble Members: *
*Hannah Storch *as Phileas Fogg
*Kyle Huff * as Passpartout
*Becca Moseley* as Chorus Leader/Ensemble
*Kayla Davis* as Chorus Leader
*Valerie Young* as Detective Fix/Ensemble
*Andrew Keller* as Aouda/Ensemble
*Santino Montanez *as Swing/Ensemble

Executive Artistic Director/Producer: *Celeste Cosentino*
Director/Cartography* August Scarpelli*
Associate Artistic Director: *Tyler Whidden*
Costume Design *Kayla Davis*
Lighting Design *Kyle Huff/Sam Landgraf*
Puppets/Props *Becca Moseley/Kayla Davis/Kyle Huff/Sam Landgraf*
Sound Design *Becca Moseley*

*PARKING*
Parking can be found in the Coventry School parking lot to the south of the
theatre, also along Washington Blvd and surrounding streets as well as on
Coventry and in the Coventry Parking Garage!

*Click link for SINGLE TICKETS
<https://squareup.com/store/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/item/around-the-world-in-days>
*
:*$10-$20* (On Sale NOW) or for *SEASON PASSES
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/season-tickets/>* are *$34-$364.* (On
Sale NOW!)
*Ensemble Season passes are FLEX TICKET PACKAGES that can be used in any
combination for any production!  *

You can also visit *www.ensembletheatreCLE.org
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>* to purchase online and for more info!
Call *216-321-2930* or email *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org> *for more information!

*Join Us this weekend for the Coventry PEACE Campus HOLIDAY POTLUCK!! *
The nonprofits of Coventry PEACE Campus invite you to join us to celebrate
the spirit of the holidays. You, our friends, neighbors and supporters have
been a source of great energy and kindness this year. Together, we’d like
to celebrate our community by gathering together and sharing a meal*. We
will provide music and great company!

   - *Potluck is 5-8pm. *Bar will be open 5pm onward later in the evening
   (permit til 1am).
   Virtual Fireplace, holiday music, food, and good company! *80 Days
   performance @7pm* (Duration is 1hr 15min).
   - Holiday Potluck Events are on Coventry Peace Campus/Ensemble Theatre |
   2843 Washington Blvd. | Cleveland Heights 44118.

*We ask that you bring a dish to share, and please label accordingly for
those with food sensitivities.

   - Please also bring something representative of your Holiday traditions!
   Our community is filled with such diversity and we want to get to know
   you!!! And for you to get to know us!!

   - Please email Celeste Cosentino (Ensemble Theatre Executive Artistic
   Director-*celeste at ensemble-theatre.org <celeste at ensemble-theatre.org>*)
   with the DISH you would like to bring and anything you would like to BRING
   to showcase you and your holiday celebrations! We look forward to seeing
   you there!! *POT LUCK IS FREE!!* *There will be a cash bar with HOLIDAY
   inspired cocktails, beer and wine. Bar will continue to be open until 1am.
   All proceeds will benefit *Ensemble Theatre of Cleveland.  *There will
   also be non-alcoholic beverages for sale as well. Then stay if you like for
   our 7pm performance (by admission) of '*Around The World in 80 Days' *in
   Ensemble's Playground Theatre!

*Please consider a Donation to Ensemble Theatre's 2018 Year End Fund
Drive! *

   - The last year has been challenging, our rent has been raised and costs
   have generally risen, yet we are still committed to bringing you the *award
   winning productions* and *community changing programs* you EXPECT from
   Ensemble Theatre.
   - *CLICK HERE* <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/donations/> to make an
   online donation to our YE18 Fund Drive. *Scroll to the bottom of the
   page for MAIL IN form!*
   - *Donations/Gifts of $25 or more made by December 31st 2018* can be
   claimed for 2018 tax deductions! Ensemble Theatre is a tax-exempt
   organization under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
   Your gift is fully tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to the
   extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor.

*Ensemble Theatre. Great Scripts!  Cleveland Artists. We look forward to
seeing you in our audiences! *

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd. Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*