[NEohioPAL] "I'm Not Rappaport" starring Noah Budin & Bobby Williams @Ensemble Theatre!

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Sat Dec 15 13:17:39 PST 2018

ENSEMBLE THEATRE continues its 39th consecutive Season!
*-THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT-*
Produced in association with Ensemble Theatre!

*For ONE WEEKEND ONLY!*
Herb Garner's
*I'm Not Rappaport.*
Starring *Noah Budin *and *Bobby Williams. *
Directed by* Jacqi Loewy *

*One Weekend ONLY!!!*
December 20-23, 2018.
*MainStage*Theater

The author of *A Thousand Clowns* brings us another set of the particular
creatures that are New Yorkers.* I’m Not Rappaport* takes place under a
bridge in Central Park, where two octogenarians – one white, one black –
meet regularly, determined to fight off all attempts to put them out to
pasture. Nat is a cantankerous Communist whose daughter is urging him into
the old folks’ home. Midge, an apartment superintendent spends his days in
the park hiding in the past, and hiding from his disgruntled tenants.

"Rambunctiously funny." - New York Post

"A warm and entertaining evening." - WWD

Our entire 2018|2019 Season will take place in the heart of *Coventry
Village* on the *Coventry P.E.A.C.E. Campus!!*!
2843 W. Washington Blvd | Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

So JOIN US! What stories we have to tell!
We are also excited to partner with the *Heights Libraries* for additional
programming through out the season!
Stay tuned for a schedule of surrounding activities and talkbacks!! Check
our website for details!!

*PERFORMANCES: *
Thursday @7pm. Friday & Saturday 8pm. Sunday @2pm.
216-202-0938 | tickets at ensemble-theatre.org

With an amazing cast and crew of LOCAL artists!
*Noah Budin* as Nat
*Bobby Williams* as Midge
*Corey Knick *as Danforth
*Celeste Cosentino* as Clara
*Kelly Strand *as Laurie
*Whit Lowell* as The Cowboy/Giley

*PARKING*
Parking can be found in the Coventry School parking lot to the south of the
theatre, also along Washington Blvd and surrounding streets as well as on
Coventry and in the Coventry Parking Garage!

Click link for* SINGLE TICKETS
<https://squareup.com/store/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/item/rappaport>*.
(On Sale NOW) *All tickets are $20.*

*SEASON PASSES <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/season-tickets/>* are
$34-$364. (On Sale NOW!)
Ensemble Season passes are FLEX TICKET PACKAGES that can be used in any
combination for any production (in our season.)

You can also visit *www.ensembletheatreCLE.org
<http://www.ensembletheatreCLE.org>* to purchase online and for more info!
Call *216-202-0938* or email *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>* for more information!

*Please consider a Donation to Ensemble Theatre's 2018 Year End Fund
Drive!  *
The last year has been challenging, our rent has been raised and costs have
generally risen, yet we are still committed to bringing you the award
winning productions and community changing programs you EXPECT from
Ensemble Theatre.
*CLICK HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/donations/>* to make an
online donation to Ensemble's YE18 Fund Drive. Scroll to the bottom of the
page for MAIL IN form!
Donations/Gifts of $25 or more made by December 31st 2018 can be claimed
for 2018 tax deductions! Ensemble Theatre is a tax-exempt organization
under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Your gift is
fully tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to the extent allowed by
law. Please consult your tax advisor.

*Ensemble Theatre. Great Scripts!  Cleveland Artists. *
We look forward to seeing you in our audiences!
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd. Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*