[NEohioPAL] SWEENEY TODD AUDITIONS!

gmskerritt at aol.com gmskerritt at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 07:35:23 PST 2018

Audition Notice!THE HAPPY ENDING LYRIC PLAYERS PRESENTSWEENEY TODD: THE DEMON BARBER OF FLEET STREET*We do not pre-cast, all roles available!* Please prepare 32 bars of a song of a similar style. Be prepared with sheet music. Accompanist will be provided. Those auditioning will be asked to do cold reading.Audition Dates:January 19th 2pm-5pmJanuary 20th 1pm-4pmJanuary 21st 7pm-9pm Callbacks (If Needed)January 23rd 7pm-9pm Show RunMarch 29th-April 7th Auditions will be held at First Baptist Church of Greater Cleveland3630 Fairmount Blvd (at Eaton Road)Shaker Heights, OH 44118 Please email our producer Kelley Pernicone with any questions! kpernicone at gmail.com