[NEohioPAL] Seeking Actress for Music Video

Anthony Tucker tucksvision at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 08:58:21 PST 2018

I am looking for a actress to play the "girlfriend" role for a music video.
Most of the scenes will consist of the actress and musician holding hands,
talking, persuading her with his lyrics ect .If interested please send your
name, age, and 1-2 pictures of yourself to tucksvision at gmail.com. Please be
atleast 21 years old but no older than 28.

I will discuss each actress with the artist and will be getting back to
everyone by December 23, 2018, if not sooner.

The artist the shoot will be for is DALEJ
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/ladies-guy-dalej

My Work: https://www.youtube.com/user/the3no5

Shoot Dates and Time:
December 28th and December 29th
4:30PM we will be shooting for about 1-2 hours possibly less.

Locations:
Stringsville and Westlake (Crocker Park)

Thank you,
Anthony Tucker Jr.
Email: tucksvision at gmail.com