[NEohioPAL] Merry Christmas and Thank you

Richard tsth2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 03:12:45 PST 2018

Hello,

I want to wish everyone a very safe and Merry Christmas.  I also want to thank those who run this list.  It is a valuable aid for our artistic endeavors.

Jeana and I wrote thissong for those having someone who won't be home this Christmas.  Please give it a listen and feel free toshare.  The heart and soul of the song isin the chorus below.

 There's nothing wrong

With keeping yourChristmas Lights on

I don't care whatpeople say

'Cause when I do

I'm keeping the lightson for you

 All the best,

Rick

Keeping The Lights On For You

|    |
Keeping The Lights On For You
 A song by Jeana Potthoff and Richard Roman about not letting Christmas come until their loved one is home.  |   |