[NEohioPAL] Models for fashion show!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Fri Dec 21 10:58:44 PST 2018

 Hello! I am looking for male and female  models in their late teens to
early 30s  of all colors, shapes, and sizes  to walk in a fashion show for
the inaugural issue of my wedding magazine, Northeast Ohio Weddings
Magazine. We will be having a wedding showcase with amazing vendors, food,
 entertainment and a fashion show of wedding gowns by the talented students
of Kent State fashion department, bridesmaids gowns and grooms and
groomsmen‘s tuxes which will be provided by American Commodore.  The
showcase is Sunday, March 3 from 11 till 5. The fashion show time
commitment would be from about 1 until three plus a fitting and a practice.

There is no pay, but you and a guest could come to the show and taste and
sample and enjoy all that the wedding show has to offer as my guest.

Please send your picture and resume to  Ido at neoweddings mag.com for
consideration, and feel free to take a look at our website at
http://www.northeastohioweddingsmagazine.com, and have a very happy Holiday!
--
All my best,

Barb