[NEohioPAL] Colors Of HIM- Production Staff!

Luka Black cyle.black at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 11:15:44 PST 2018

Hello I'm Luka Blackhill, I am the Writer for the Dramatic Mini-Series
Colors Of HIM. I am looking for behind the camera workers with some
experience. Im new to the Film world! If Interested send me some of your
past work! Resume and Schedule for the month of Jan, Feb and March. If you
have equipment that you can list? Any viable information that I might need.
This is small production and set. **This will be Unpaid until further
notice** If you have any questions please email me!

I'm looking for :

Cinematographer

Location scout

Set designers