[NEohioPAL] YOU COULD BE A WINNER: Check Out the Sixth Annual Land of Cleve Achievement Awards

Cleve Land inthelandofcleve at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 13:48:40 PST 2018

PICK SIX: Our Sixth Annual Land of Cleve Achievement Awards Celebrate Local
Talent
<https://inthelandofcleve.blogspot.com/2018/12/pick-six-our-sixth-annual-land-of-cleve.html>

https://inthelandofcleve.blogspot.com/2018/12/pick-six-our-sixth-annual-land-of-cleve.html

*Congratulations! If your name, show or event is listed, you are being
honoring as part of our Sixth Annual Land of Cleve Achievement Awards. *

*Anyone who performed in or worked on a listed production or event is
included in the list of award recipients.Land of Cleve is planning to hold
an awards ceremony at an upcoming event in early 2019! Check back to
LandOfCleve.net <http://LandOfCleve.net> for date, venue, RSVP details and
more information!*