[NEohioPAL] Choreographer Call for Dance Showcase

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 07:55:31 PST 2018

Hello choreographers,

Applications to choreograph for Cleveland Dance Project's Season 4 Adult
Dance Showcase (on May 4) are open until MONDAY (12/31). Don't miss your
chance to apply to set your creative work on a new group of dancers in an
inclusive, encouraging environment! We accept all styles of dance, and all
levels of dancers. For more information on who we are, and the application,
check out our website at
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/choreographer-application.html.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me
clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com. We look forward to working with you!

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project