[NEohioPAL] VOICEOVER

Colors Audio colorsaudio at neohio.twcbc.com
Fri Dec 28 10:49:16 PST 2018

If you’re a voice actor, or interested in learning this craft, you’re invited to join our discussion group on LinkedIn called “neovo <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12058620/>.”

We talk about performance, recording and editing techniques, marketing - basically anything that might make someone a more successful voice artist.

PLUS: I’ll be starting v/o classes in February.  The details and invitations will come exclusively through the neovo group.  So get on board if you want to find out about being trained by a 30-year veteran and coach.

You control the flow of the conversation, and of course you can bail out at any time.  It’s free.  It’s not scary.  It’s just us peeps, mostly from NE Ohio, talking about our struggles and strategies for voiceover.

Hope to hear you there.

Dan Popp
Sound Czar, Colors Audio
www.colorsaudio.com <http://www.colorsaudio.com/>